Do you love outdoors and camping?
If so, this job might be the perfect position for you.
We’re expanding our content team for 2020. This position is for a writer specializing in camping.
Think about camping locations, tips and tricks, how-to's, guides and all the camping products available out there.
Please read carefully before applying.
- You're a native English speaker (US, UK, CA, AU, NZ)
- You've deep knowledge about camping and are able to speak the camper's lingo.
- You're able to articulate your knowledge in simple, easy to understand English.
- You've previously written about this topic.You'll be asked to show your previous work.
TYPE OF WORK
- You will create various types of written content around camping for the US audience.
- This includes educational (how-to’s, guides, comparison) and review contents (product reviews and roundups).
- Able to write a minimum of3000 words per weekto begin.
- We will provide you with the topics and a content outline. You're very much welcome to suggest topics as well.
- All work is 100% original content and will be owned by us.
- All submissions through Google Docs.
- Payment is in USD, via PayPal or local US/UK/CA bank transfer. You'll send us an invoice upon acceptance of the work.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- A regular writing gig (minimum 3000 words per week)
- A team that is flexible on schedule. We're open to discussion on your workload.
- You can be based anywhere in the world.
HOW TO APPLY
Please read and understand our requirements laid out above before applying.
An incomplete application will be rejected.
You'll be asked to provide these details via the application form:
- Previous work on camping topics. Provide links to your published work, or attach documents.
- 一个简短的描述introducing yourself and why you would be a great fit for our team.
- Your CV.
- Your rate per 1000 words, in USD. If you're asking for more than $80/1000 words, this is NOT for you.
APPLY HERE :Use this link to apply.