Content Conquered is seeking a project-based B2B content strategist to help support our clients' content marketing campaigns.
In this role, you will follow Content Conquered's audit and analysis framework, using tools such as Ahrefs and Buzzsumo to produce content marketing strategies and recommendations for B2B in partnership with team leaders. To be successful, you should have:
- A good understanding of content marketing best practices and content success metrics
- Experience with SEO keyword research
- The ability to research and identify influencers and trends in given industries
- The ability to synthesize different sources of data into content strategy recommendations
- Experience working on B2B content marketing campaigns
Work may also be available writing, editing, or managing freelancers, depending on skill set and interest.
Rate: $30-35 per hour; commensurate with experience.
Native English speakers only, please (US, CA, UK and AU/NZ ok). Work will be remote, but preference will be given to candidates near Ann Arbor, MI.
Candidates may be asked to complete a phone interview or paid work sample as part of the screening process.
Please apply directly to[email protected]using the subject line "Project-Based Content Strategist" with your resume including information on past content marketing campaigns you've worked on. Applications without this subject line will not be considered.